Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Thankful Thursday is being hosted by Laurie at Women Taking a Stand. I just want to say Laurie!!

I am thankful that my neighbor gave me a little push to step out of my comfort zone last night. She leads a Women Ministry group on Wednesday at her church (Community Full Gospel Church). Well, it was amazing! I have been thinking about going but figured I would not know anyone there and the people there would be well versed in the Bible and make me look like an idjit. But it was not like that at all. I knew all of the women there and I knew some companion verses for what Sheila was teaching. Whew!

It was amazing and I am thankful for life's little nudges that lead you to do something you are a little afraid to do. And for an awesome Women's Ministry right down the road from me!

2 comments:

i said...

How true! Never underestimate the power of a little nudge. So glad for you. God bless you!

Denise said...

Blessings to you.