Thursday, February 6, 2014

Wow!! I have been absent for literally years!! Hehe! A lot has changed -- some good and some bad. Same job (have advanced WAY past the training part of the job), got a separated from the ex and lost a parent (within a two day span), then kicked the ex to curb legally and got on with my life -- discovered I had a knack for being a high school football fan (you meet the most unique people there), high school rodeo is vastly interesting (and propane heaters are invaluable), calves ARE financially worth the freezing fingers and toes you get feeding cubes, heaters in cab tractors are the best invention since sliced bread (what analogy did they use before someone invented the bread slicing machine?), the term personal trainer is code for the devil (but he was worth every curse word I uttered and all of the sore muscles I earned), tattoos are not that painful, family is not always kin to you, there are people out there who are not selfish and who appreciate you for who you are. Oh, and all that was within the last year. It's been a lulu and I'm excited to see how the rest of my life unfolds . . .

No comments: